BRL 0.63% 80.0¢ bathurst resources limited.

"I don't agree on the shift penalty arguments, if that is indeed...

1. 2,919 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    "I don't agree on the shift penalty arguments, if that is indeed what is being trotted out by BRL management.""

That was my own interpretation; not managements words, Although I would add that starting a new shift up would cost a lot more than a few penalty rates.  If you want clarity send Richard the question.

"I am still mystified by the lower production at Stockton today compared to when it was in its Solid Energy incarnation.  If they ran the mine 24/7, surely all it probably meant was one more solitary train during a weekend."

The size of the coal train I saw stationary at Greymouth on Sunday Morning would not account for the extra production you are forseeing. These are not outback coal train in Australia these trains need traverse the south Island. Have you ever seen the Topography of the south island.

I remember one chap freaking down the tonnage per train and number of trains per day once on these threads. Are you out there and can you help us out on this point

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
80.0¢
Change
0.005(0.63%)
Mkt cap ! $153.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
80.5¢ 81.0¢ 79.0¢ $9.941K 12.48K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1500 80.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
82.0¢ 29260 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.41pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.