RLE 0.00% 9.0¢ real energy corporation limited

I am starting repeat just starting to smell a bit of a rat in...

1. 1,073 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    I am starting repeat just starting to smell a bit of a rat in mgt. For several of the last releases mgt has been consistent re approx 4 weeks to complete flow backs but the timeframe story just keeps changing. Even the recently posted md video has dec as the date re flow rate release.... yeah, i know not an exact science but sonething is up as mgt has atarted using the residual frac fluids as the reason for these flow test result delays. First it was mid November, then early Dec, and now not just January but January PLUS 4 WEEKS AT LEAST before flow rates are to be released - unless of course there is yet not another flow rate delay.....

The frac fluid flowback should be clear by now in t2 at least and imho there are some technical issues re pressure build up- this is the new language being introduced into recent releases re pressure which worries me. The is no reason not to hook up t2 first re flow rate equipment and get this to the new to the market... the consistenl drifting to the right re flow rate dates is not imho a positive indicator....

I hope i am wrong but my gut is telling there are issues, not necessarily unsolvable issues, but just issues mgt is not necessarily telling us SH about.

Cheers
    Adl

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RLE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.