PET 0.00% 2.5¢ phoslock environmental technologies limited

Hi princelook farward to your thoughts. Here are a couple of my...

1. 1,423 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 856
    Hi prince
    look farward to your thoughts. Here are a couple of my questions to start with you might be able to expand on.
    on the 2 new projects in china I gather one has 9 lakes ( south west) and one has 30 canal/ lakes ( south) is this right?
    the 2 pictures under major new projects are they of the south west lake? To me it looks as if barriers in place, might be doing tests in a cove. Looks like one barrier is the original state and then the section being treated. The original state when zooming in looks like heavy algea on top compared to the section being treated if right it seems to be working. The other picture water seemed heavily populated was dosing rates discussed , we arnt just dealing with size of lakes some of these look like the dosage rate will be very high. Ps that lake looked big going back to the hills.

the map of the world, major pet projects areas I noticed three was circled with a red line around, Mexico, turkey and uraguay was these discussed? Are these tied in with the world bank? Uruguay has been discussed a couple of years back as a multi million contract

any start date date or figures on the next wetlands?

In march the company put out a presention and had the pipeline for china as $100m which was discussed at the time to seem wrong compared to what newing had discussed ie $50 to $100m large projects. Apparently the company thought it might be to speculative to included them in the pipeline at the time. Noticed the quarterly and presentation not pipeline figures was given, did any come out of the agm?

thanks
    mickem

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.