PET 0.00% 2.5¢ phoslock environmental technologies limited

Hibig thanks to the prince, any other poster thoughts? The one...

1. 1,424 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 856
    Hi
    big thanks to the prince, any other poster thoughts?
    The one lake could be $20m and there's 9 of them sounds fantastic, as mentioned the quick result time backed up by all the applications we have done around the world could result in a quick time frame from trails to full go ahead with theses lakes.

right now I would say the factory is running at about 30% compassity so we have room to increase production to meet any large orders coming though and the production can be doubled again for minimal cost ( sorry already getting ahead of myself with plant upgrades)

with the trails already happing on some of the world bank stuff, Florida and expected stuff from Canada the sales targets for the rest of the world are now starting to look more credible. If we can boost production with large orders out of china this will drive down the cost of the product making it a more viable option for other potential projects increasing sales.

with 50% gross profit margins getting the sales revenue up will have a exponential impact on the net profit

looking farward to any other thoughts and sounds if we might get another update report from newing next week

thanks
    mickem

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.