AGY 5.56% 3.8¢ argosy minerals limited

Back in NZ after a few days in Perth. As a part owner in this...

1. 293 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 211
    Back in NZ after a few days in Perth. As a part owner in this company I felt it worthwhile heading to Oz for the AGM meeting.
    I have read some summaries posted here and can’t add much more.
    my takeaway is that management have a real passion for this company to take off. It is currently talking with many potential partners. Most are interested but at this point the terms are not suited to a long term relationship. The company doesn’t need to accept an offer which gives short term gratification to the detriment of a long term view and ultimately to our cost.
    The tsunami of demand is still evident but will be slower in reaching shore, but will be prolonged when it arrives.
    I am an investor so can wait for the 100t to be completed, the 2000tpa plant to be built, the 10,000 tpa facility, further drilling of our tenements which are open at depth, other companies perhaps paying us for our IP, land aquasitions. The list goes on.
    Jerko, Pablo and team are in it to secure their families wealth and legacies.
    I had a long chat with Jerko and some time with Mal. Seeing them in person definitely gives me confidence in their character and their honesty.
    Tooler

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.