CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 40 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 229
    I just revisited my notes and there's a few points I missed:

-The team is seeing a total dearth of chemical processing expertise in the sector, especially among competitors. Go tell your kids to study chemical engineering and do their honours in lithium hydroxide processing!
    -The global corporates want big supply and they want it in the short term - just one Korean group wanted 150,000 tonnes per annum
    -Mitsubishi officials will get a personalised tour of the facility next month
    -Go figure, lithium prices will pick up over 12 months
    -Fears about Argentinian federal elections are overhyped - the legislation gives the lion's share of authority to the provincial government and Argosy has fantastic relations with the provincial authorities. The authorities want this project to succeed.
    -They will do everything possible to avoid dilution but they will also have to make the right decision for the business itself.
    -Their strategy is to produce Definitive Feasibility Studies, but draft these to be a unique bespoke DFS per interested partner - this will ensure stronger relations for partnership which appreciate the demands on the partner. (Note: Could this make the DFS documents confidential though?)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $55.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 4.0¢ 3.8¢ $131.9K 3.384M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 872154 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 990329 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.