AGY 6.98% 8.0¢ argosy minerals limited

Great rundown by yourself (and the others who have contributed)...

1. 864 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 590

Great rundown by yourself (and the others who have contributed) thanks.

Agree with pretty much everything put out. I will add some things as maybe add-ons to others words. And possibly answer some of the questions that others have asked overnight.

Regarding stage 2 Capex. Jerko did say that he will continue to discuss whether to formally release these figures if it for the benefit of the company. The numbers are mostly known from the PEA and pilot plant, however if we can do a deal without having to spend more funds to formally announce the numbers (via a stage 2 PEA), then all the better.

I asked if we have put our preferred funding model to any potential parties from all the groups that Jerko has been speaking to and it was a ‘yes’. We have also been receiving offers. Jerko is clearly saying that he won’t be just taking any deal that will compromise the long term value of the company for a short term outcome. The offers are there.

Upskilling staff is vital. Measure twice and cut once!! We want the staff to know what they are doing at stage 1, so Pablo and Fran can move to stage 2 with confidence that quality control is in place. You can’t just ring Skillhire and get 20 guys to start.

I can’t put enough emphasis on how good our relationship seems to be with the Argentinian Government. The Mining Minister was in Perth for one night and chose to spend it with us. This working relationship is significant. Fran and Pablo have had multiple meetings with the Gov Dept’s including the Prime Minister and appear to have a seat at many of Argentina’s Lithium Agendas moving forward.

When quizzed on the issue of having a large reliance on Pablo, It was confirmed that we have ‘key person insurance’. Gotta laugh that some of the FUD is around having one of the best in the world at Argosy’s disposal.... like it’s a negative.... WTF??? Pablo is one of the worlds best and while he has chosen to go away from the mainstream to prove his life’s work, it is for his family, first and foremost. You can not beat that for intent and passion, so why would you want some no-name running our project???

Have probably missed lots more but I was one of the guys who went to the pub after. Had to keep an eye on our NZ shareholders, make sure they didn’t get lost!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
-0.006(6.98%)
Mkt cap ! $116.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.6¢ 8.7¢ 7.9¢ $402.0K 4.882M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 12500 8.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.1¢ 176753 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.