CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,310 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 640
    on a side note ....

i have never seen or heard JP talk before but my first impression.. shifty and wouldn't trust a word he says.. was impressed by Paul
    Was quietly surprised with Danny.. seems very down to earth and perhaps a little out of his depth with the whole concept of Wellfully and how it will work in with NS but clearly has built an empire and is possibly about to become mega RICH!! So as long as he keeps making profit for Wellfully that is our lifeline if the deal goes through.. and a very slim line at that..

i am still not convinced that there is enough cash for what the BOD are planning and i think they know it .. i think they all know this is a huge risk.. and that risk doesn't really lie with them.. it lies with SH's and the funds they have put in and may still put in.. lets all just remember that if this goes south.. they all move on to the next top job while we have empty OBJ portfolio wallets.. and we must all not lose sight of this fact.. they are playing with our money.. we need to make sure they are not taking too big of a risk and that we are being given all the available information to make a educated decision when voting..

I would love to read that independent assessment .. and whether it has any reference to the high risk nature of the proposal... or negative sentiment in it.. a balance sheet of NS would also be very informative.. hopefully we get to see it...

Vision and risk is what they are now selling to SH's.. interesting..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.