NOR 2.13% 4.8¢ norwood systems limited

Desperation grows. Not just you, but several of your kind are...

1. 535 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 308
    Desperation grows. Not just you, but several of your kind are now drastically looking for any possible way to get your "word out".
    It's over guys. It's Done.
    Can you walk away from this with any level of credibility or respect? Sadly no. Far too much egg on bitterly disappointed faces. You guys had the floor for a while, and preyed on the emotions of many holders who don't necessarily post on here, but were constantly tuning in, and hoping that someone could shed some light on their investment and hopefully provide comfort during what is always a trying time in a companies early years. Instead, yourself, 88 and a few others, made it their mission to target these individuals and bombard them with ill- informed, uneducated, and slanderous crap! Well, "anonymous" forum or not, you guys simply can't run from this now. Change your handle, change your username, change your gender...... matters not.
    IMO, NOR will announce their second deal by the end of the year, or at the very least end of Jan 2020. With projections stated at the AGM, to be approx $3m per telco, and with hundreds of telcos in our sights globally, well......... im sure even you can do the maths on that!
    5 years to go from Zero to $10s of millions, then onto hundreds of millions...... not bad if you ask me. Indeed, you don't have to ask me. Just ask the instos currently holding and buying up NOR.
    Do us a favor and keep your "facts" to yourself mate. Voting at this AGM showed pretty clearly what holders and institutional investors think of our current situation. And something tells me, they/we, know far more than you on these matters.
    BIG thank you to NOR for riding the storm, BIG thank you to ASX for patience and assistance, BIG thank you to insto supporters for providing $$ long enough for us to realize our potential!
    ONE HAPPY HOLDER LOOKING FORWARD TO XMAS 2019!
    biggrin.pngbiggrin.pngbiggrin.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.001(2.13%)
Mkt cap ! $22.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.8¢ 4.3¢ $5.638K 122.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 83888 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 18148 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.