NOR 0.00% 4.4¢ norwood systems limited

Hahahahahaha......... and just like that, they all come toppling...

1. 535 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 308
    Hahahahahaha......... and just like that, they all come toppling down.
    My mission for this weekend is complete!
    Rainy weather in Melbourne this weekend, and I have a couple of guys over the house doing some work. So nothing for me to do but sit at the computer. Said to myself, If one utterly stupid post was to come up, I would challenge it. The downer "team" then jumped in but to no avail.
    Let me now clarify a few things on my end.
    Regardless of what I believe and what my information is telling me, please all DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH. Don't listen to me, or ANYONE else on here.
    My aim was to highlight exactly what is going on in the background here, and together with the help of others, now we know!
    I am a real person, with real money invested in NOR, and a real confidence in the direction we are heading. Hopefully this is enough for some to then go and do their own research and see if they end up with the same sentiment.
    The ousted downer crew are one and the same, and have ZERO credibility here. NOT ONE decent rebuttal, or attempt to at least practice what they preach. They are officially a joke! As I said in my earlier posts...... IT'S OVER!
    Good luck to all, and have a very festive and Merry holiday period.
    biggrin.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.