NOR 6.25% 3.0¢ norwood systems limited

Ann: AGM Presentation, page-248

1. 7,323 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2283
    "Growler stalking holders again..."

You mean verification of someone's claim is stalking? Weird. I would think posting about someone on a thread of a stock they sold out years ago in more akin to stalking. Who did that I wonder?

"XPE - worth zero."
    Fortunately I sold out years ago when the SP was above 0.03 as opposed to 0.001 now. Sometimes, you gotta know when to fold them. Closing out a position and taking a loss is far better than holding it all the way down. If the story changes, one can buy back in at a lower price.

For some specs, if they are unable to make sales and raise CR, then lights out and VA and suspension. Holders may not be even able to write off losses for years.

NOR, imo, is closer to lights out than any big deals. It has been this way for 4 years.

PO has been paid a salary and capital has been contributed by mostly others (SPP, placement, underwriting, loans) and R&D rebates. Meanwhile, PO is always putting out his hand for extra rewards. It has been this way since the RTO Prospectus. Back then PO had, imo, 2 low ball Performance Share opportunities which he could not hit. Additionally, he had a sales commission stream built into the pricing.

Share holders have been used for 1 reason: to contribute capital to fund PO's dream(s). Seemingly more dreams and pivots than Jarryd Hayne. Nice work if you can get it. He does after all make a great presentation which has the perma-bulls frothing/dreaming about what could be.

All imo.

Disclosure: I am a holder; free-carried. This is a dog. I am not an alcoholic.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
-0.002(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $14.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.0¢ 3.0¢ $7.743K 258.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 128079 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.57am 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.