NOR 0.00% 4.4¢ norwood systems limited

Apologies for the inconvenience. I know you were manning the...

1. 535 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 308
    Apologies for the inconvenience. I know you were manning the night shift, but with numbers now down, it appears you are going to have to put in more hours? Won't be for long mate, things about to sort themselves out i reckon.
    No policing here growls, just trying to encourage everyone to focus on NOR as this is the most important time in the companies short history. Clearly massive signs that things are about to sky rocket, so I think it's important that they are highlighted. For every ones benefit.
    By the way, interesting post from DC this morning? Seems other major players are investing in the WV space. Not sure if you were one of the ones to laugh off the relevance of voicemail in current landscape, but clearly many big boys see a HUGE market in this space. Good thing, NOR and Oracle are moments away from launching their assault on the world wide demand for this! Right? Perhaps you can spend some time discussing this? You know, just to follow the "natural course" of the thread.
    rolleyes.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.4¢ 4.4¢ $2.2K 50K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 21223 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.05pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.