PET 0.00% 2.5¢ phoslock environmental technologies limited

Ann: AGM Presentation, page-13

1. 1,424 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 856
    Hi Ed
    with regards to Lachie mentioning the trail on Dianchi was small, this might be a good thing for us. one of my questions (didn't find out the answer) was who is assess the trail results. i suspect that both Xingyun and dianchi lakes are more from the Provence government and not local government. so more than likely it is the same body assessing Dianchi trail as Xingyun. they might not need a long trail period or area as xingyun results back up our effectiveness. this trail might just be getting the mix / dosage right before a more larger application which could start within months, so might see
    good $ value on this project coming though this year as well. just my thinking

i think saggito and kev have been discussing shilongba trail as part of dianchi going ahead. i don't read dianchi as being contingent on shilongba.

with the forecast is hard to tell right now as the 9 to 18m in other in china sale we know little about but rough guess could be
    shilongba 20
    xingyun 12
    wetlands 2
    canal 2
    other projects 9 (bottom end)
    dianchi trail 2
    rest of world i'm only using 5
    so thats about $52m but if the rest of the world can do the 10 and the other china projects do the 18 that could add another 14m and if dianchi trail all good and some main treatment done later this year that could be another 5m and if wuhan starts again could be a few more million. lots of ifs but not giving up on the top end of forecast yet as the ifs all stand a good chance of coming though.

thanks
    mickem

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.