LOM 3.45% 6.0¢ lucapa diamond company limited

Ann: AGM - Presentation, page-11

1. 9,397 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1344
    Well, I went in a bit despondent, who wouldn't, but came out quite reinvigorated.
    Nice to have Manfred Marx on hand for a few comments; apart from Covid-19 other aspects of the business don't seem to be causing any particular headaches, Miles was in better form this year and SW was his usual positive self.
    There've been a few developments during the year, one being the diversion of the river which has exposed some gravels 2.5m thick against our usual seam of 10cms to 20cms and they're getting a high grade there.
    % issue is stalled due to Covid, plus a new independent body has been set up to assess and deal with these issues, so our attention is now there, but still Covid is restricting most things.
    The Bulk Sample material is still sitting on its accumulation pile waiting for the local contractor to move it to the plant, frustrating but they expect to process it during August.
    I came away convinced that LOM is still one of the best diamond plays out there, both quality of product and potential for Kimberlite discovery. Many new arrangements have been cemented during the year, which will come into their own when the market starts to recover.
    Didn't take any notes so that's it from me, others will probably have a lot more to say, but, in short, I'm back on track with this stock.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.0¢
Change
0.002(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $17.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.9¢ 6.2¢ 5.8¢ $66.14K 1.103M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 333535 6.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.5¢ 37599 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.