ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 722 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 192
    I don't see progress SC. I see another setback and more delay. I see an admission by KPT that they have not addressed and certainly not progressed those matters where more info has been requested whilst telling the market repeatedly that they have completed and resolved all matters EIS. How long do you think it will take KPT to get the local council and state govt to crank up construction of a road network to meet B-double standard corridors safely amid the increased tourist traffic that the state govt has promoted and generated this year. Who is paying for that upgrade if agreement is reached? Well obviously KPT pay for their own plantation roads but have they started those? What is the likely delay for all this - only an extra year would be optimistic. The local council has said it is not interested in putting resources in road upgrades before approval for the port and I guess you would be hoping that same council is silly enough to commence the roads task before KPT have the port well under construction. The other option to expedite the roads of course is for KPT to throw a bag of money at the council to get the roads fast-tracked. It is a good thing we have all that insurance money.
    Is there even a provisional project plan that relates port approval, port construction, road route approval and road construction (both on plantations and public corridors) marine pest control (Yumbah's scientists say this is not achievable) etc etc. Must say I am intrigued as to why they want engineering design to grant DA.

It is always the case that a number of shareholders (common to all listed co's) are gullible and are not capable of critical thought. That is how it is. Doing their own research only extends to waiting for the next ambiguous company announcement and calling out "Yippie"
    Have a close look at the quote of KPT's MD - he needs to invest in a PR officer who can at least write a meaningful sentence.

And surely you are capable of seeing that these delays are critical with time of the essence to the deteriorating condition of our toasted trees.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KIL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.