RCL 0.00% 8.9¢ readcloud limited

Ann: AGM Presentation, page-4

1. 138 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 58
    I think so
    There were two things that stood out to me from the meeting:
    1. Lars did suggest to expect something akin to the 25% organic growth the company has experienced in the previous two years.
    2. The business is highly scalable now. 'we could take on double the business without needing anymore personnel'. This is due to company working on automating the signup, refining the scalability that will no doubt have a huge effect on the margins of the company. I think with an additional ~$2m worth of revenue in FY21, we should be cash flow positive. Hopefully COSAMP can have similar growth to that of AEIT when RCL took them over.

Considering the company is close to at inflection point, I genuinely feel that this will be a good hold for years to come.

I did also like the mention that he is not concerned about competitors. This company offers much more than an e-book. It's an immersive, interactive, data producing e-book classroom of sorts that is not only more economical for everyone but it offers quantification of data points that have not been available in the classroom before. Once there is an overwhelming amount of schools on board, I think the private schools might start to consider all the benefits of this software too. The next 6 months should go a long way to proving all of the above considering they're the seasonally best quarters for the company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RCL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.