AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Has anyone noticed elphamale has not done his usual update?Must...

1. 419 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 680

Has anyone noticed elphamale has not done his usual update?

Must be still calculating or awaiting the business forum for ramifications on AVZ’s direction/s.

It’s astonishing that for one month, Michael Hughes does not rate a mention in this forum this month. Last AGM he had a lot to say.

Correct if wrong did Nigel mention Rivians in Cantor interview or was thaf just EV?

It’s also astonishing that no one has asked why since B&M conference the phrase “lithium oxide” has not resurfaced. Elpha reports in 2020 AGM a novel method rated a mention.

People should not let Nigel go unchecked with change in proposals, or ideas and direction. The idea being you learn more why direction taken or could ve been taken. This is your company. Do not kow tow. Ask Ask. And it was shameful performanxe rights got through because share price is beyond our expectations. Elpha made a good point.

Rhet Brans said in past AGM what about bridges and transport? At least we saw the ‘retirement’ of the apparent egg behind Patterson raise. He sold all his shares under 15cps for sure. hehehe.

One golden egg is to see cost per tonne under $300. if you read elpha’s spiel from last AGM, this was reduction in transport rates was due to come down. No one has seen in 12 months proof yet officially realised. So much seems to be out of AVZ’s hands as so much depends on locals getting serious, about improving access AND governance. This is a matter of pride such that it can not fail. Think of the political stakes for Africans to not realise value further in the EV supply chain? I note Nigel a little more transparent on transport. Did Cantor ask more questions than shareholders at AGM? Worth reflecting on.

No hydroxide plant in EU— AVZ did a GHG report tracking all the way into Germania. I can see no reason why this did not happen. Remember NA, India, EU, possibly M.E…all rated a mention—we are all in the dark why what. most of us. PLS testwork published? Hydroxide? Sorry to say but Nigel’s announcements need follow up by diligent shareholders. People will feel more confident parking money here if shareholders don’t let amnesia slip in.

Does anyone get the feeling you are listening to miners to be? Where was Project director Michael Hughes?

Meanwhile an economic and political agenda in Kinshasa has had AVZ guessing for a year. This business forum should put an end to this myriad revisions as DRC inches towards international respectability and responsibility internally and externally. Meanwhile Kabila clan are being exposed more and more with CRG exposé. what some here saw from allegedly Simon Cong, probably on behalf of Dathomir beneficiaries just goes to show how out of touch Dathomir was to turn its baxk and sell it’s shares the last two years. And now lose control or so it seems of remaining 15%. Politically I can’t see Dathomir holding on ofnot ‘wishes’ to but we can see how Cong made some trouble with Minocom tantalex etc. but it appears all that is cleared. That’s good, perhaps because CATL execs invested in both allows for this. lolz.

Who will do a cathode or battery plant in Kolwezi? or…

I last said who was likely CATL….Great chance for EU to weigh in….

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.