AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

My notes from the AGM:Votes on the performance rights all sat in...

1. jl
    44 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    My notes from the AGM:
    • Votes on the performance rights all sat in the 71-75% 'for' range. Interestingly despite all the grumbling about the overly generous performance rights, no-one queried the resolutions (despite the ease of asking questions online)
    • 80% of tenders adjudicated
    • Pretty good level of detail about the mine and logistics plans from Graham
    • Wedge drilling is 5/10 holes complete. Estimated completion mid December, samples by end of year and assays results from Perth in Jan 21
    • Graham talked quite positively about prospects of the wholly-owned tenements
    • Nigel Mentioned Europe a lot, US a couple of times, hardly talked about China
    • Hard rock over brine; hydroxide over carbonate
    • Potential direct partnership with a European hydroxide plant. As@Golden Years noted, several times in a row Nigel said "German" then corrected himself to "European"
    • Repeated old observations about CDL doubling the size of Manono
    • SEZ completion date: end of this year or early next year
    • SC6 OTs: well advanced; had been hoping to announce one at AGM but not so (some details still open)
    • PLS OTs: result expected back from Canada in a week; OTs depend on those results
    • Tin OTs: one party in advanced due diligence; they want to put a plant on site; some delays due to requirements for ethics guarantees
    • Cash: well funded to support current operations and early works

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.