AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

I was working while listening but the summaries above (thanks!)...

1. 83 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 65
    I was working while listening but the summaries above (thanks!) pretty much match what I recollect

My ears perked up when I heard advanced discussions with Northvolt as I rate them (mebbe the Sulphate 2 Hydroxide target? possibly wishful thinking), Freya also pretty solid.

Results back on Sulphate next week or so from Canadian mob. Test work completed, awaiting the report.

AVZ approached by a number of chem wizards claiming they can help output an even better product.

SEZ pushed back a bit due to cabinet re-shuffle, due in 3-4 weeks? Seemed pretty confident it could 'toggle' tax on and off.

Plans for the Sulphate to go to a European hydroxide plant

Next drill targets are CdeLest, Mpete and Tempete

Info about the port, transport and dam rehab was pretty technical and comprehensive. 3 countries keen for the rail business and close to having them all sit at the table to finalise where AVZ thinks it can get much better pricing. Think that was Michael - stepped out to make a tea when he was introduced wink.png

Graeme was excellent. Further investigating the alluvial tin fields that were previously in play. Got the impression that he was excited about. Good info about drilling the wedge and what it means to strip ratio, waste 2 ore, payback periods.

As mentioned Yibin keen for OT but yet to reach an agreement - hardball versus hardball? They are not chasing the early MOUs with Tinci, Great Power and BNBT. Got the impression most was heading to Germany *cough* I mean Europe.

Well funded until FID.

HTH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.