CZN 0.00% 0.6¢ corazon mining limited

Ann: AGM Presentation, page-11

1. 2,797 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1702
    Amigo, the shareprice is very low which means that you can average down or get in at 0.3c at the moment. You are right that the shareprice is low and the number of shares on issue is too high, but that is not the full story - the marketcap is only $10 million. If Corazon's recent geophysics is on the money, then the markecap and shareprice will rise to much hgher new levels, IMO. As another point, in the last financial quarterly report, Corazon stated that it would reduce its spending on drilling in this current quarter. At the time I was concerned about that approach, but now I think their approach is logical. As Corazon's chairperson, Terry Streeter, recently stated, they have been waiting until Corazon could finalise the claim for the new area which has the newly discovered "south pipe" prospect. Corazon claims the south pipe is a carrot-shaped body of massive nickel-copper sulfde measuring about 100-200m diameter and over 750m in length. Now that's something to look forward to. Good luck to all sharehodlers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CZN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.694M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $16.73K 2.788M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 1002932 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 3461827 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.02pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CZN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.