TAS 0.00% 0.4¢ tasman resources ltd

Ann: AGM Presentation, page-11

1. 9,951 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3715

Hi Lucretious,

It has been a big week for TAS.

First, on Tuesday, CNJ announced some very good assay results out of Greenland.

Today, EDE made a key announcement regarding the completion of an extremely successful 3 year EdenCrete trial in Denver. As well as making a "life-saving" announcement about the obtaining of A$7.2 million worth of financing, which should see them through until the end of 2021, at which time EDE should be cash-flow positive.

On top of this, today TAS announced some highly interesting information about the current drilling at Pernatty (I will post my thoughts on this, as well as those from an Aussie geologist, on the Pernatty thread somewhat later).

Finally, FMG have just got started drilling at Vulcan North, which IMVHO, is highly prospective for a major Copper find.

All in all, TAS's 4 separate irons in the fire are really starting to glow.

Once this current rights issue is out of the way, the SP should rally a bit over the next few weeks. After this, depending upon the news from Vulcan North and Pernatty, the SP could end up substantially higher than where it is now.

In fact, given TAS's very diversified position, TAS must be due for a significant rerating very soon.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TAS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.850M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 2574098 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5888266 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TAS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.