CAY 0.00% 7.7¢ canyon resources limited

yes I was there. They tried to have an upbeat feeling about the...

1. 53 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    yes I was there. They tried to have an upbeat feeling about the meeting but the overall I think everyone knew that the board were upset about 7-16 being withdrawn...

if I'm being completely honest, there was nothing raised in the AGM that makes me think that the SP is going to move north in the immediate future.

the team is heading back to Cameroon in January and will be meeting with some govt reps to progress things. hopefully this brings us something announcable.

PG did mention that the Cameroon Govt are now chasing them in regards to the project and that they wanted it up and running ASAP...

outside that, they may put a link up for the AGM video if it was recorded.. maybe you guys can see something I didn't...

I'm not bullish about this stock but I don't think the SP will slip any further south Ghan its current trading price.

I will say that Peter Su is extremely impressive and knows the industry very well. When I had a chance to speak with him following the meeting I was very reassured that his appointment was a good move.

good luck moving forward. hopefully the message we sent to the board sinks in and they up their game moving forward.

thanks to all those who supported the no vote for 7-16.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $105.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.6¢ 7.7¢ 7.6¢ $12.02K 156.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 703451 7.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.8¢ 235000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.07pm 01/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.7¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.32 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.7¢ 7.7¢ 7.7¢ 12312
Last updated 14.38pm 01/05/2024 ?
CAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.