ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 7,892 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 251
    "Plenty of posters in here have certainly made their mind up about him in a negative light when there is no justification for it, or any evidence"

Yes we must not be too hasty to judge but what I am waiting for is any "evidence" so far of Peter's value to shareholders. From my post before the AGM
    "So perhaps tomorrow we will be given some insights as to how Peter Su is doing what the Board stated in August.
    1. Su would help Canyon accelerate the development of the Minim Martap project in Cameroon!
    2. would provide introductions and commercial assistance relating to bauxite offtake, engineering and contracting options! and
    3.project financing!.
    If this is being achieved then AAA+
    If not then a please explain tomorrow Shareholders must demand honest answers!"

Did any of those qualifictions for Peter being appointed to the BoD be evidenced by results today?
    Seems not ....so no AAA+ not yet.
    So why is he on the Board in terms of retail shareholder interests rather than the interests of those on the Board who seem to just want to get out on the best terms for them and perhaps for Peter's personal interests?
    We need some honest answers from those,who as a shareholder.I expect answers from.
    Get working for us. and I do hope I am proven wrong but for that the ball is not in my court.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.