AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

Ann: AGM Presentation, page-17

1. 1,184 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 715
    BobF I was at the meeting recorded it as I do each year. Ill listen back to it over the coming days so I pick up items. in the questions they said:

1. They received a request for a multi chip spec and they are working towards that. I think that is where the 80 chip board has come from (not saying that is what the client wanted) but this provides them scope to demo to them.
    2. it was asked would they start making chips before an order hits and they said yes.
    3. danny said they have capacity in the millions but would not disclose how many millions.
    4. the chip that runs the signalling to the multi chips cost them 10 times what they normally cost because of world shortage to build the boards they wanted.
    5. The half structure is now at a performance where the full structure was in terms of output 12 months ago.
    6. packaging is the only bottle neck
    7. Germany is effectively still very constrained (timeframes are not resolved) - trying to do it manually effectively in isreal for packaging
    8. Said if you want to keep output at its best, each chip adds 6 db. Current output of one chip is about 56 db. Can lower the variance in htz to get to 75DB with two chips but lowers the quality of sound. Have to listen to this again.

Anyway have to go to a meeting and will review in the coming days and will add more

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.