AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

To me, the mood of the c50 people there was pretty positive. I...

1. RVR
    6,299 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2334
    To me, the mood of the c50 people there was pretty positive. I didn’t detect any negativity, and the very detailed technical explanations seemed to satisfy most that everything is really finally coming together well now.

Thank you too djken; I support your summary.
    Re: ‘They are still on target to get the 80 chip board ready for the end of June - they've already built one board as pictured in preso, and version 2 of the 80 chips board will be ready soon. The board allows them to test various configs - you can have all 80 chips, or you can have a chip in each corner or a row of 10 chips or two rows of 10 chips.’
    Not just ‘test’, it’s clear that several of these very complex multi-chip boards will be used to demonstrate most of the major high-end system capabilities to all and sundry - and before the end of this calendar year.
    Talking with Fred and Yuval afterward, Fred openly expressed his frustration that it wasn’t possible to demonstrate the system today as he’d hoped, but he was adamant that the system will be available to the many who’re VERY keen to get close to it in the next few months.
    I came away feeling much happier than I expected to without the live demo!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.