PAA 0.00% 17.5¢ pharmaust limited

Ann: AGM Presentation, page-54

1. 1,402 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 987
    Sounds like you are just being proactive Jell09, at least no more a down ramping than any of us that have been here for a while and feel like a bit of a rant.

I've decided to stay put however, like you I've been disappointed re things taking longer than we hoped, but knowing my luck if I were to sell some shares that is when news could break. IMO, short term things which could see a big bump in the SP are a doggie deal coming out of left field, I get a flashback of RA in that Monsoon meeting when answering a question about if he will be committing to a licencing deal next year and him ending by saying " it may come sooner! " (around about 14:50 mins in for those interested). Another could be Epichem signing a deal with a mine, government or other big player with the flux reactor. Or maybe even some "remarkable" news from the ONJ institute or maybe WEHI. The point is, I'm still hopeful that something could happen sooner, i.e. before the pills arrive and things start to ramp up for the trials. Roger also mentioned a "big Push" on the marketing next year to "get the message out there".........why wait, now's good! smile.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $85.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 18.0¢ 17.0¢ $141.2K 801.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 537419 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 140000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.