MTL 50.0% 0.3¢ mantle minerals limited

Sorry for not replying earlier Net. I'm not on here much these...

1. 10,724 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1437
    Sorry for not replying earlier Net. I'm not on here much these days. I'm just awaiting results before I comment any more. Bit pointless until we have something to measure. I haven't gone back over DEG results for a while now as it's pretty boring stuff there right now too. From memoery, it wasn't so much how many ended in viable mineralisation, sulphite included. It's more the intervals of both the AC & RC assays that sparked things off there initially with Hemi. Once they got through the 20M of cover, as Andy explained. I know it's been said that AC is useless but, DEG used this method of drilling on most of Hemi, in the early days as there was so much land to cover & the strike was/is so long. Another reason they need to drill quite spaced holes for starters, then bring it in closer with concurrent drilling Programs.

Have a long way to go here but, I'm hoping we get first assay results to market next week. They should be getting some back from the Lab any day, if not already...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MTL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $18.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $262 87.27K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 6899101 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 60143482 58
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.27pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MTL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.