AGN 1.16% 87.0¢ argenica therapeutics limited

AGN is very similar.I was iin IPO of EMV and rode it all the way...

1. 9,799 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 968
    AGN is very similar.
    I was iin IPO of EMV and rode it all the way to $4 and still hold a good portion. Lot more to come there IMO.

ARG-007 is also totally disruptive.

Professor Donnan is involved in both stocks.
    I think he knows what he is doing..

Professor Geoffrey Donnan AO is Professor of Neurology at The University of Melbourne and former Director of The Florey Institute of Neuroscience and Mental Health. He is a Past-President of the World Stroke Organization and was Chair of the World Congress of Neurology. His major research interest is in ischaemic stroke, both clinical and experimental aspects. He showed that brain tissue could have prolonged survival after stroke and, when salvaged, improved clinical outcomes. This formed the basis of a number of clinical trials designed to extend the time window for therapy beyond 4.5 hours using thrombolysis and thrombectomy.

Professor Donnan has received a number of prestigious international awards including the American Stroke Association William Feinberg Award for Excellence in Clinical Stroke Research in 2007, the Swedish Karolinska Institute Award for Excellence in Stroke Research, the World Stroke Organization Leadership in Stroke Medicine Award in 2012 and the European Stroke Congress Wepfer Award for stroke research in 2014.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
87.0¢
Change
0.010(1.16%)
Mkt cap ! $107.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
86.0¢ 87.0¢ 83.0¢ $54.79K 64.31K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1142 85.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
87.0¢ 9999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.