AJX 0.00% 1.0¢ alexium international group limited

Thank you jacob5, I watched that with great interest. AJX is...

1. 559 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1386
    Thank you jacob5, I watched that with great interest. AJX is 'there' now and managed that with SCov policies creating significant supply chain and logistical issues. I really enjoyed hearing about the new products and extremely positive news on clients moving to marketing now. Adoption is here and the revenue numbers only have to catch up. The sales team have finally sorted this company and now the money starts to flow. That is a significant win for Rosheen and Bob, Jason, Simon, Carl and Paul.

On that point an A$55M market cap is absurdly low for a company in this position. At a P: E of 30 this would imply a profit of just US$1.7M which seems like a low ball even for this FY given the ramp up in sales NOW. It is fair to say healthy investor skepticism has created a massive opportunity for new shareholders here. It is also frustrating to those (me included) that bought into lies at a higher price. I feel many in this latter group are holding the share price back as they seek opportunities elsewhere for their capital. My view is counter to this based on what AJX are saying. This company always needed a sales "force" of merit and they have that now. I can see US$10+ in profit in FY23 as sales and new opportunities ramp up from here. This should be clear within 6 months as a possibility.

The comments above from other posters have also helped me distill a clarifed picture of challenges and opportunities so thank you to posters. I just wanted to add that, while costs are in USD, the share price on the ASX is based on AUD. Convert the USD profit used to justify the current market cap and you get only $1.24M USD. That equates to A$1.7M for that P: E of 30. The capital light model means that my estimates are really possible if not probable. This rests on the fact that costs will not rise anywhere near as fast as revenue from here. The market is not factoring that at all, or the Fx conversion of revenue and potential profits transferring to the share price.

The accounting issue is that with rapid growth of sales AJX will be buying raw materials with a lag from sales revenue. That has to be factored as it is the cause of lumpy cash positive results in the coming months. This will smooth out as sales undergo the rapid ramp up we now see in front of AJX.

Bob made it clear that AJX is on the cusp of positive EBITDA now and that takes into account materials purchasing. P: E could be 50+ for a high growth company so consider that the profit scenario in AUD is upon us and that is the basis for me considering that this is highly undervalued. My macro-economic work highlights an Australian economy at risk that could potentially put the AUD under further pressure so this company could be a hedge in local currency terms for Aussie holders. Loss of international purchasing power would be more than offset via the AUD share price.

DYOR but I have topped back up as I want a free-carried investment later as price soars through A20c and beyond. This could happen quickly as that is the way the AJX share price behaves (sharp spikes but from here an uptrend waiting to unfold).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $102 10.18K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 3978785 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 113120 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.28pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.