AJX 0.00% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

Just watched the AGM via the company website. One of the many...

1. 34 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Just watched the AGM via the company website. One of the many statements I liked from the new marketing guy Chris,

"We're working very hard with a singular commercial partner that is helping us bring the product to market as a first adopter. We are working through their marketing plan now, hoping to be on their website by the the end of this month."

Seems to me that if they're going to 'be on their (the commercial partner) website by the end of this month' that means they are likely to release to the ASX the details of said commercial partner also by the end of this month. Today being the 19/11 we have 7 trading days until the end of this month, not long. Lets see what happens.

Very promising sentiments from Chris also regarding major bedding companies interest in the FR Sock.

Military - long way away if at all. But I would still be satisfied if AJX announced a submission to military for testing prior to end of calendar year 21 as promised.

Overall I liked the sales trends presented in the AGM this year and purchased more AJX consequently.

Lets see what happens. GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.