AJX 0.00% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

Ann: AGM Presentation, page-4

1. 1,070 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 823

Okay I’m going to start with the negative … and there was only 1 big one for me, so I’ll get it out of the way first.

While we should look to get something re: FR on uniforms to the Marines around Christmas. The testing on their side of things will be a lengthy process and will take up to 18-24 months including wear trials.

This is disappointing in terms of the timeframe and may even stretch longer than that when you look at procurement contracts / supply build up etc … - assuming the whole thing is successful at the end.

Its disappointing also in terms of revenue (potential 10m pa) and also the length of time it may take to get the US Army on board later …

Okay now on to the good …

Body Armour:

Looks like we may hear something in the coming weeks and we may get to know the customer name (this wasn’t specifically mentioned, but just the way Bob/Chris were talking)

Seems like field trials have been conducted as well, which have really reduced fatigue levels in wearers, and it looks like our initial customer supplies First Responders and the Military.

I’m hoping its Point Blank Enterprises.

FR Sock

Looks to be launching shortly but revenue may not occur still until early 1H23 due to covid delays / testing requirements etc.
    It was good to note that the Top20 mattress holders appear interested as this may mean more universal adoption over the mid-term by a number of manufacturers.

EBIT positive

They are working to being EBIT positive, it may be a little lumpy some months etc …, but its getting close, but due to lumpiness, no timeframe was specified

Helmets

The major market for this will be First responders and Military. Again Point Blank supply helmets so Helmets could follow Body Armour closely. It would be a natural progression and supply chain if Body Armour and Helmets are thru someone like Point Blank

Race car helmets were also mentioned.

I’m also hoping for a wider adoption and its use in motorbike helmets which would be a huge market.

Chris Crawford

Also a note on Chris, I’d liked him and he seems to know his stuff, I think he will be / is good for the company and hopefully can take some of the load of Bob. Also good to have someone of his capability for succession planning etc …

Also please note these are my views above and I may have mis-interpreted some statements.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $1.182K 107.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 46383 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 87584 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.