AJX 0.00% 1.0¢ alexium international group limited

I think looking at the numbers in the addressable market slide,...

1. 1,076 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 836
    I think looking at the numbers in the addressable market slide, Alexium could be in a good position to capture a large share of the FR sock market of 20m. Alexiflam is far and away a better and safer product to use as a sock and I think all large quality mattress manufacturers will end up using it. This was hinted at when they mentioned the top 20 manufacturers were all interested and they are having to send out more test socks. This isnt a novelty product and there is no other competitor product to use instead.

I think a similar thing with Body Armour and eclipsys... once one supplier uses it it will become standard amongst them all. Police forces will demand it once its capabilities are known. Especially if the unions hear of it. Again I think Alexium could capture a large share of the Body Armour market.

And there is helmets... think what happens if it becomes common on motorbike helmets

I'm not too concerned now with the Marines uniforms ... it is on track ... it's just that the Marine side will take longer than I expected... and besides its only 10m versus 50m from Sock and Body Armour.

As a last comment I hope Eclipsys is branded on everything it is in ... this product could be huge ....ie Goretex ...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 4238970 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 113120 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.