AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

I again went to the AGM in Perth and the whole process and...

1. 28 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 274
    I again went to the AGM in Perth and the whole process and presentation was given confidently by all the presenters. The underlying vibe that i interpreted was that like the old hair commercial " It won't happen overnight, but it will happen. "
    NF indicated that they only had 4 small queries on their application for the ML and they felt that they have satisfactorily answered these questions. They anticipate that they now are just waiting on the Congolese processes to be completed and don't expect any significant interuptions to this process.
    They appeared to be quite optimistic about all the negotiations, and it would not surprise me to see deals concluded by Christmas on the mining license, collaboration agreement and extra percentage ownership.
    The overall perception given was that a lot of the fine detail on detailed items such as tax rates, SEZ arrangement will still take some time to complete.
    The BFS is also ready to be completed once the above steps are completed.
    NF also indicated that they expect to use this project as a stepping stone for AVZ in the coming years to be involved in other projects. This policy will need to wait until the Manono project has been bedded down.

The above comments are my opinion only and nothing was stated that was not already in AVZ's presentations. The comments are not written for investment advice to any person.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.