5GG 0.00% 4.2¢ pentanet limited

I might look to buy a few more too (so as to average down) -...

1. 18,377 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3832
    I might look to buy a few more too (so as to average down)  - nearly 800,000 volume  yesterday with  the closing price 505c one of the lowest since listing, and  a record daily low of 48.5c

… and the biggest ‘lumps’  going through at 50c;

As @fitfunfusion noted maybe an IPO investor or investors  clearing 100% profit in less than a year after the ~12m shares were recently released from escrow?
    Or retired non executive director, Craig Amos lightening family shares for Christmas? [ref] - More than a million shares are/were held in his trust with another 1.8m options as well, costing between 3 and 50c, that he can convert if he wishes in the next 36 months.

Anyway it seems Pentanet is not going to go away and that it’s keeping up with latest technology and also making sure that it stays in the public eye.
    To my mind those two things alone should turn the price sooner or later  and being allied with gaming giant Nvidia and Meta’s Terragraph can’t be bad either;
    —Yesterday mumbrella wrote a new agency in Perth won the contract to promote the NeXus rollout with a campaign to be called; [Operation NeXus].

For anyone wandering past and wondering what NeXus is it’s a way to connect and Pentanet is one of the first companies to employ Meta’s (ex Facebook) Terragraph system;
    [AGM Presentation]
    9AB7AF26-070B-429E-AC58-8E1C7E312872.jpeg

….  FWIW that Goldman Sachs conference on October 28 was accompanied by presentations from other ASX companies, Life360 and SplitIt and possibly more,  but Pentanet did not deem it worthy of an announcement (I don’t think?)

… But I did just come across a Goldman Sachs Research Report dated December 10 on the way GS reckons the Metaverse will change things
    Find it here
    https://www.goldmansachs.com/insigh...uture-of-web-3.0-metaverse-edition/report.pdf
    And here’s the lead … (Nvidia is counted as one of the leaders)
    Framing the Future of Web 3.0 METAVERSE EDITION
    In our view, the global Internet is in the middle to late innings of the innovation curve of Web 2.0 (the shift from desktop to mobile computing & from local to cloud storage) and the “leaders” of this wave of the Internet are now firmly established.
    In framing the next wave of computing (Web 3.0), we see the potential for dramatic shifts in industry structure (decentralized, more local/niche/targeted) that could impact current investor perceptions of platform moat/strength, industry input costs, possible headwinds to monetization driven by personalization and potential for shifting media & commerce trends.
    One element of Web 3.0 that has recently captured media & investor attention is the “Metaverse” – a term that has taken on many meanings but with common themes around virtual and immersive experiences, online communities and the creator economy.
    In the report, we examine how the gaming/media landscape has already shown some key elements as to how the Metaverse might evolve and how themes such as decentralized web activity & virtual experiences could become hallmarks of many of the next wave of computing in Web 3.0……. [continue here.. ]

Cheers
    Last edited by sabine: 18/12/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 5GG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.2¢ 4.2¢ 4.2¢ $8.781K 209.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 339390 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 274334 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.56pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
5GG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.