5GG 14.6% 4.7¢ pentanet limited

Natchats is a content creator Essentially she plays video games...

1. 308 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    Natchats is a content creator

Essentially she plays video games and chats with viewers

Viewers then pay a fee "x" each month which allows them to have extra content through her channel

Viewers also donate additional money as they see fit, we arent talking small sums of say $500 per month, reality is its probably 50x that.

Where I think the partnership would come in is some sort of mutually beneficial agreement

THIS IS JUST AN EXAMPLE and by no means the actual details of the exact agreement the two parties may have.

But for example, someone like Natchats who is a popular streamer could get anywhere from 100k views of her page per month up to millions. I dont know the exact number. She would likely use her page to promote pentanet, or run competitions to win some sort of price pool likely sponsored by Pentanet e.g "follow Pentanet and share their facebook page to go into the running to win "_____". That sort of thing.

Other than that some streamers have toys or signs or whatnot in the background of their stream so its in camera view, or they may where a Pentanet sponsored gaming T-Shirt for when theyre streaming.

Another option is she could potentially be playing games via GEforce now on stream, essentially streaming Pentanets service to however many viewers she has and she can attempt to sell the product onto her viewers via the use of a code: for example "Use code Natchats to get your first month free". Which gives Pentanet data of exactly how many users she has onboarded for them and potentially gets some sort of royalties from.

One thing is for certain, this partnership will increase the reach and exposure of pentanet to a new audience.

THE ABOVE IS PURELY ALL PROVIDED AS AN EXAMPLE AN IN NO WAY REFLECTIVE of the actual deal between the two, its simply examples of the partnerships I have seen between popular streamers and companies.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 5GG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.006(14.6%)
Mkt cap ! $20.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.2¢ 4.8¢ 4.2¢ $158.1K 3.453M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 410344 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 17280 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
5GG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.