5GG 14.6% 4.7¢ pentanet limited

I dont believe so. The target audience is so large that there is...

1. 308 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75

I dont believe so.

The target audience is so large that there is capacity for both to exist simultaneously very easily. They are also 2 very different concepts.

Metaverse is a social, gaming, marketing type of set up from what I believe so far, much like facebook is currently. People play candy crush and all of those games on facebook at the moment, but it doesnt detract at all from gaming companies audiences in the slightest.

Geforce now is for "proper" gamers vs social gamers who play games on facebook. Gaming is a forever growing industry and there is no way that facebook equivalent type games will ever totally take over, to the point geforce now becomes redundant.

As far as I am aware, Geforce now COULD also be able to adapt to the shift towards virtual reality gaming if it is required. Going back to my original point people may play virtual reality candy crush or some new equivalent in the metaverse. But if you wanted to play virtual reality call of duty or something along those lines, that would have to be done through a computer with some serious processing power (potentially Geforce NOW). So if anything, as long as I am correct in assuming Geforce now COULD be adapted for different gaming applications, the metaverse could turn out to be a positive in shifting gamers towards virtual reality, because the average Joes PC set up would not be able to handle all of that processing, requiring them to sign up with Geforce now. Increasing the subscriber base

Kind of like comparing apples to oranges. Theres certainly enough people overall so I dont see it as a concern. Potentially another positive. The other positive is the amounts of data that will be consumed via the metaverse and the speeds that will be required will be very high (dependent on the application). Therefore the thought of NEXUS excites me greatly, as it meets all of those demands. Perfect

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 5GG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.006(14.6%)
Mkt cap ! $20.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.2¢ 4.8¢ 4.2¢ $158.1K 3.453M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 410344 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 17280 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
5GG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.