IRI 2.94% 87.5¢ integrated research limited

Ann: AGM Presentation, page-10

1. 12,636 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1332
    @noomxx
    @Scholar4007

I listened to the first part of the AGM until questions on the accounts finished.

I thought the presentation material was the most open and transparent that IRI has given, worts and all.

CEO John Ruthven was on his game today, far more polished in his presso delivery and the content he delivered.

My overall take is that the product suite required for the cloud environment and the transition to a SaaS company is well underway. Pity it took Covid to get IRI management off its collective arse to get this underway.

What came through the presentation and Q & A was that it will take a little time for those new revenue streams to be meaningful, my view is that within 12 months the additional sales revenues will start to flow.

I thought the CEO did a very good job segmenting his customers and their different needs and what they were doing in a cloud sense.

I think that the services that IRI offer are still highly relevant and valued by IT professionals. I suspect that as IRI moves to SaaS that the job of selling will be easier as they will be selling a recurring opex commitment rather than the old fashioned and much larger up front multi year product that requires a capex type approval approach from customers. Easier to have annual opex than a big capex every 3,4,5 years.

I am going to stick with IRI and hope my 50% trading deficit can turn around in time.

Cheers….D
    Last edited by daicosisgod: 24/11/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IRI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
87.5¢
Change
0.025(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $152.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
86.5¢ 90.0¢ 86.5¢ $118.2K 133.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 570 87.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
90.0¢ 18000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IRI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.