RHY 7.46% 6.2¢ rhythm biosciences limited

Ann: AGM Presentation, page-6

1. 1,535 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 148
    yeah they are moving into a $38 billion market but as highlighted by Glenn, ‘Colorectal Cancer is the #1 cause of death in 25-34 year old’s’. Traditionally, FIT is aimed at 50 years olds, at least here. Maybe 45 years elsewhere. Putting this together, and I think we discussed on these threads a while back, ColoSTAT is potentially able to address a much larger market than the current FIT market, given the cancer is a significant issue in the younger demographic. Glenn emphasised how simple the test is when getting you cholesterol, liver function blood test to literally have your GP tick another box to get the ColoSTAT test as well. very routine. He also emphasised, if I heard this correctly, that the test has sparked i interest with the cancer council so that’s potentially further endorsement in a number of countries if I interpreted his point clearly.

Regarding the detection of other cancers, although we don’t have any details on this, (and I have contacted Rhythm to enquire about this) I am taking a punt that the ColoSTAT diagnostic technology may actually be transferable to some degree. How transferable, how much work needs to be done on the algorithm etc and other aspects, I have don’t know. But, perhaps there is quite some overlap in detecting other cancers… It sounded like, and this is my interpretation, we are talking about a few other candidates here, and that the ball is already rolling. Anns coming in “weeks/months”. As you know, Otto is involved in some pancreatic tech in the palliative care space. Who knows… it would be good to see something for this cancer in terms of early diagnosis when checking your cholesterol etc. Pure speculation here. But I’m very interested to see what’s in the “pipeline” to use term Glenn did today.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.2¢
Change
-0.005(7.46%)
Mkt cap ! $15.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.7¢ 6.7¢ 6.2¢ $19.21K 297.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 126586 6.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.5¢ 19092 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.58pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.