DBF 2.45% $1.47 duxton farms ltd

Hi Gooch, yes, some very good news regarding the flooding and...

1. 878 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 55
    Hi Gooch, yes, some very good news regarding the flooding and issues with the growing conditions
    around Forbes and West Wyalong, I had feared that we would have been impacted more severely
    than what it seems that we have, luckily I have been buying more lately using the dip in the SP
    and just blindly hoping things were not as bad as the SP was pointing too

I also liked the withdrawl of the 10% cap raise, you dont raise capital when your trading at a 30%
    discount to NTA, even if someone wants in or if a good deal pops up, we have low gearing at present
    that should give us some headroom, unless of course we were looking for a larger purchase, but the
    whole ag market is pretty hot at present, not sure if any bargains are appearing under the radar

Can you or others help me out please, I was watching the stream whilst sitting at a truck stop and hotspotting
    from my phone and a few times it had to buffer and I missed something about the canola.... had that been
    harvested? or what did they say about it, was it positive or negative

Someone big is not happy Jan, voting against EP and probably selling a large parcel on the same day, it
    seems the beef is with Ed, the performance fees paid probably hit a nerve, and just using today to probably
    prove a point...thats my thinking anyway

I am happier after watching and hearing the stream, more positives than negatives at present IMO

take care
    cheers grant

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DBF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.47
Change
0.035(2.45%)
Mkt cap ! $61.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.47 $1.47 $1.47 $246 168

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5455 $1.43

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.44 11000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.32am 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.42
  Change
0.035 ( 1.05 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.47 $1.47 $1.42 1861
Last updated 15.41pm 06/05/2024 ?
DBF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.