KDY 0.00% 2.7¢ kaddy limited

Ann: AGM Presentation, page-17

1. 7,076 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1363
    Already at a $22mill revenue run rate. I predicted $1.65mill revenue for October so we're materially on track for 15% MoM revenue increase or 535% p.a. at current rates.

I predicted 116,830 cases in October and they shipped 117,300. Thus, the revenue differential must have been an increase in revenue which I based on $14 per case. This means that either a) higher margins or b) timing of revenues is materially higher.

Likely this will slow down Jan-April while we consolidate and integrate all businesses fully to focus on cost cutting while in a suppressed market. Would love to see some big names in the lead up to Christmas. $6mill+ Dec quarter will be on its way, I thought it was pretty impossible.

$17mill cash less $6.75mill cash for Kaddy transaction early Dec leaves $10mill for growth. Currently expenses run rate is around $2.5mill p/q. As revenue scales up, margins may begin to appear more solid and we may be able to decrease this leading into FY23. August 2022 final capital raise + acquisition of a massive player at a share price of $0.18 is a solid guess. Multinational producers and household names on board will help with the SP in the short term.
    Last edited by LD99: 30/11/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.