KDY 0.00% 2.7¢ kaddy limited

Ann: AGM Presentation, page-21

1. 239 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 319
    Correct - ASX changed up a few things last year. However, this isn't pumping-type announcements in any way. This is simply announcing that a revenue stream (which the market knew was in progress) has now reached completion and is launched.

Dean and the DW8 team have achieved an incredible amount over the last 6-12 months but have failed to announce this adequately to the market.

The way I see it - even the acquisition of Kaddy was not promoted well enough. This was an extremely high-profile acquisition but Blue Ocean do not have the capability to market the transaction to the right crowd and as a result, it largely went through fund-manager circles unnoticed.

Anyway, all this confirms to me is that we are starring down the barrel of a severe mispricing as a result of dumb-money retail investors not understanding the business model and selling shares in a company that has done little wrong since inception. Happy to be buying at these levels, all day. It's only a matter of time till the larger funds uncover the opportunity that has presented itself as a result of retail traders.

Peace.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.