ADD 20.0% 0.4¢ adavale resources limited

Ann: AGM Presentation, page-2

1. 546 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 60
    This AGM Presentation document sums up Adavale Resources very well IMO.
    For anyone who has newly acquired shares or tossing up whether to invest, this is a good read over the xmas break.
    As with holding a lot of small ASX companies the waiting for any snippet of news can be hard to take. I think this was the main reason that the share price dropped after the SPP (which by the way I feel was done at a big discount to the ADD fair market value)
    Since mid December a flurry of announcements were made that I believe give great support and obvious value ....especially the two new nickel focused tenements. The two leases surrounding a historic find by BHP are an obvious fit for ADD, and the progressive option to purchase looks like great value. Deals like this take months of planning and work by a company that I have great admiration for.
    The whole team are extremely talented ....from the local geologists to senior management.
    Adavale's geology has enticed very good talent that will make ADD grow and grow each year. Thank you! From our CEO right down to the guys on the ground doing soil sampling, ground EM and gravity surveys, then analysing and recording data.
    I wish you all the best for the festive season.
    May we all have great fortune in 2022. smile.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $4.161M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $3K 750.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 10784241 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 7305510 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.47am 07/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.5¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ 743700
Last updated 14.03pm 07/06/2024 ?
ADD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.