EOS 0.74% $1.35 electro optic systems holdings limited

Ann: AGM Presentation, page-8

1. 910 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 170
    I take it that you also listened to the AGM.

It wasn't just the ex board member, it was also other shareholders who seemed to ask questions that were really hard to listen to. It wasn't that their questions were hard to listen to, it was Ben's responses. Notice that there wasn't even one analyst in the room?

Ben Greene has got to go. His presentation was just like EVERY OTHER presentation. Covid this...Covid that. Covid covid covid.

I was stunned with the outlook that he gave. Any normal company talks facts and numbers. Ben Greene continually spews rhetoric and bases an outlook on "a record number of enquiries" Maybe I missed it, but no talk on the Kiwi acquisition? His "outlook" speech was sickening. His presentation as a whole was sickening.

Today, I finally realised that EOS was not a company even worth holding a tiny portion of. This is an un-investable company. Might be okay for a short term trade if that's what you do. But I'm really glad to have seen a spike in SP this morning. Gave me the opportunity to dump my remaining holding and just never ever look back.

Spacelink is a farce. The only good thing about EOS is EM Solutions. The rest is an absolute dogs body. Couldn't even care less if Hanwha gets awarded a contract. I'm 100% convinced after listening to that presentation that this is a very badly run company and I don't want a single cent invested with this mob. Just how they're going to make money when they'll be drowning in debt has me bewildered. Flimsy timelines, no transparency, no guidance, no assurances re: spacelink...everything seems based on hope.

What a shocker!

Good luck. You're going to need it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EOS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.35
Change
-0.010(0.74%)
Mkt cap ! $259.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.34 $1.37 $1.31 $789.6K 588.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7480 $1.34

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.35 20002 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EOS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.