FML 7.14% 15.0¢ focus minerals ltd

Your on the money Jumpy. I invested in FML before Shandong...

1. 47 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    Your on the money Jumpy. I invested in FML before Shandong became involved, we were mining then, the price was hovering around $2.00 and the Australian management did a great sell job on the viability of the company. When Shandong bought in 2012 at $2.50 we all thought not only did we have a prominent overseas mining investor but $ 225 million in the bank. The future looked positive with $5.00 per share in the realm of possibility. Since that time we have seen the price fall to the lowes of today. No money left and a meager increase in volume of the yellow stuff.
    Look how China deals with the rest of the world, they want ownership wherever they can get it. All they are interested only in is how much volume of gold is in the ground. They will mine only when it suits them or if and when the Aust Govt puts pressure on FML that they may their lease tenements.
    It is very hard to be Bullish or believe their jibe. I wish I could be proven wrong, but look at the last 10 years, their transparency record sucks and my share holding has devalued 1200%.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.010(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $42.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.0¢ 15.0¢ $11.12K 74.16K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9711 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 4618 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.59pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.