FML 0.00% 14.0¢ focus minerals ltd

Most of us here are decade long holders.You only have to look at...

1. 96 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Most of us here are decade long holders.

You only have to look at previous posts to get a sense of our frustrations.

Every year I would think this year would be the one only to be disappointed.

The trust for me was won over with the OLD FML narrative, which lead to trusting the NEW FML narrative - big mistake!

I look at RED for instance, they just don't muck around and get projects up and running within record time. When comparing, FML have no excuse for dragging this out for a decade.

Putting my frustrations aside, I actually want FML to succeed, much like all of us, and want them to reward the long-term holders.

So at what point do we stop being pessimistic/realistic and start being optimistic? At what point do we start believing again? I can't erase the past, yeah I got hoodwinked, and wasted a decade holding F?uck My Life. This is the closet we've got with seeing Caterpillar's back on site.

If Mr Yang had a heart, he would fast track the process by surprising the market at every stage moving forward. This will demonstrate he is honorable and means business! He has been in the chair as of April 2022, and my gut tells me he wants to shine.

There is no room for error Mr Yang.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $40.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 105701 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 18470 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.00pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.