HCD 0.00% 0.3¢ hydrocarbon dynamics limited

I am an investor in this space and presently doing my DD...

1. 75 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    I am an investor in this space and presently doing my DD regarding HCD. I noticed that one of your links highlights the tank storage cleaning (sludge) trial in the US. I have learned from another firm active in this space that it estimates about 9-10 billion oil barrels equivalent can be found worldwide that need to be removed from tank storage. Presently, this sludge is removed and mostly discarded. Can HCD'S Klenn Flow product monetize his sludge? If so, this is a Big idea.BTW, I noticed that Valkor is listed in several of the HCD's trials. This is a private Canadian company and represents a good partner for HCD to have.I truly hope the 3 trials are successful.
    If I understand it correctly, my only problem with HCD's business model is that they are in the I-will-sell-you-a barrel-of-my-stuff business. In my humble opinion, HCD should be in the business of I-will-charge-you-$X per barrel of oil or tonne (fracking sand or any other by product recovered such as silica) that-I-help-you-generate.IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.426M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 2853129 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 1493449 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.06pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HCD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.