CDE 0.00% 0.1¢ codeifai limited

Ann: AGM Presentation, page-10

1. 715 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 195
    Hi BellGuide

Some of the reasons (but not all) I keep saying sell YPB are:

1) Revenue goes down every year. Five years ago YPBs revenue was four times what it is today.
    2) Management has zero credibility (see my previous post with the screenshot from their presentation). They often misrepresent the facts (I have highlighted this in previous posts)
    3) Management has a history of not delivering. Five years ago they were claiming a pipeline of $26 Million of sales.
    4) The Chinese market is in terrible shape and getting worse
    5) After trying for eight years as a listed company they are achieving sales of less than $1 million
    6) They have been through capital raising after capital raising, massively diluting the shareholding of existing holders
    7) The CEO pays himself about half the companies revenue
    8) There is no reasonable prospect of improvement as the Chinese market has rejected paying for authentication
    9) The company is going to need to raise yet more capital within a couple of months to survive and if one of its capital raisings ever fail it is VA so the risk is huge. When they do raise capital it is at massive discounts to get it over the line which kills shareholder value
    10) The share price has gone down continuously over the past 8 years - that alone should tell people something

I did hold a few shares but sold out a long time a go once I understood what this company was like. The price has dropped by a factor of 10 since then. I post here not because I don't want to see other people caught up in their spin (it is generous to call it that). But nobody should listen to me they should get on the ASX website and have a look at the companies history of executing what they say they will do.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.307M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.1¢ 0.2¢ 0.1¢ $14.00K 8.501M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
54 140250160 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 16200775 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CDE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.