IMU 3.77% 5.1¢ imugene limited

I think you missed the point made by some that there are a...

1. 273 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 245
    I think you missed the point made by some that there are a number of different styles of interviews which provides different elements and insights. Podcasts was mentioned as a type some would like to see more of which in most cases are more of an open dialogue interview with not a lot of structure. Maybe you just like the market update style interviews which are factual and bland. In my personal opinion there is not much in those interviews unless there is a significant announcement in which details can be disclosed which is generally limited anyway.

I think this is a good interview for a number of reasons as it discusses broad topics that are still relevant to IMU. It gives insights into Leslie and her way of thinking and what motivates and drives her. It provided insights from a stage 4 cancer sufferer and what it is like to get treatment and the somewhat limited options they have and doctors resistance to stepping outside of standard treatment. It talked about these patients seeking out combination therapy looking for a better outcome for themselves. Combination therapies is a big part of IMU’s road map and Leslie confirmed that she thought combinations was the way forward for better treatments for patients. It also talked about why does it take so long to develop cancer treatments, Covid vaccines were fast tracked so it can be done. Leslie touched on this process and that IMU was working as fast as possible to get through each gate and agreed it was a frustrating process. Trialing combinations seemed to also be a way of trying to get to that end goal quicker in her view. Anyway, these were my takeaways just to mention a few.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
-0.002(3.77%)
Mkt cap ! $373.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.2¢ 5.0¢ $669.7K 13.07M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1074997 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 1209633 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.