PER 4.65% 9.0¢ percheron therapeutics limited

Ann: AGM Presentation, page-8

1. 4,103 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1866
    Very dissapointed the shareholder trying to get through at the end that Philip Haynes spoke of was myself i had a number of concerns that i wanted to raise.

I had been in contact with Mark pre meeting and asked if we could go open mike for my questions, but Mark was not in control of that i was in comms with our Chair trying to work things out but i just could not get through tried every combinmation possible

I did have questions for a number of management personel in the room

One in particular was for Gil Price

I am tipping this was raised because of the recent raising they had done in the US i raised my concerns over this raising to Mark prior to this meeting

They just recently did a raising for $30mil dollars now yes Bill did say it was tough but you guys check it out and tell me would you be happy with what his SH just got dished up

Bill joined the Co  Neurobo  at around the $2.00 they recently had a Notice because they were traveling under the requirement on the Nasdaq listing rules

So what did they do they had 27,000,000  SOI   down to 900,000SOI

They did a 1-30 consolidation YES 1-30 yes the SP spiked and there was oppotunity

but post that consolidation they did the CR

Well i will leave someone like @boomcrashoff  to work out a scenario for you

Boomy say you were a follower of Gils and you purchased say 100,000 shares @ $2 when he joined the company  giving you a purchase price or investment of  $200,000 your cost

Can i give you the honour boomy of presenting the breakdown of what your holding would be worth today post the 1.30 consolidation on present day SP of

I was going to ask the question as serving director on our board we are closing on 1Bil SOI so is this something he would sanction for ANP as a director moving forwards consolidate that is

I have done the math and its not pretty
    Last edited by samfiodiving: 17/11/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.0¢
Change
0.004(4.65%)
Mkt cap ! $81.13M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.6¢ 9.1¢ 8.5¢ $181.6K 2.049M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10344 8.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.0¢ 64275 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.