LRK 0.00% 94.0¢ lark distilling co. ltd

Ann: AGM Presentation, page-2

1. 597 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 267
    Best update and presentation I have seen from Lark ever! And finally addressing some key issues.

This presentation has Satya Sharma (New CEO) written all over it. He might not start until 1 May 2023, but can feel his influence already in this presentation alone!

Key items.

1. expanding core/ signature collection... I noted this was needed on the back of annual results, for those that have taken the time to read all the available material would know that this is a long time coming, seems obvious now that having the whisky bank available was the key piece of this puzzle to expand the signature range and make sure it was available.
    2. Digital and general marketing overhaul (I hope this inlcudes fixing the website, the experience could improve, the variation in how different products are displayed is not acceptable for a prestige brand)... . I am a strong supporter of the general branding... Welcome to the Lark Side... It resonates well with the brands vision to be innovative and at the forefront of what whisky can be!... Just because it (whisky) has been something doesn't mean it cant be something different, or more interesting or even better.
    3. Um, Lark is the #1 luxury Aussie whisky, and #2 luxury whisky in the Country. Outselling some serious names here... For those that think its no good, $20m reasons are telling us you have no idea what you are talking about ( i.e. stick to your JD and Coke)... And plenty of awards to keep reminding the quality is there!

Those couple of blokes (or ladies) that were bagging this out to $1 last month have gone quiet, I wonder if they are still holders? Will they take the bait and reply... I am certainly glad I ignored their pessimism and added 10k shares under $2...

GLTAH. Stay the course (IMOH DYOR)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
94.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $78.38M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 799 91.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
95.0¢ 9053 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.16am 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.